trustMyMechanic.com Newsletter for you ...

Hi ...
 
Hope your day is going well and you are enjoying life!  I wanted to make this a quick email and I am hoping that you can give your comments and suggestions to another reader of the newsletter...if you don't mind.
 
I got an email question about a vibration that is happening at freeway speeds with this guys Toyota Tacoma. He has already done all the basic stuff like rotate and balance the tires but the problem is still there.
 
I saw these vibration issues on a regular basis at my repair shop and 9 out of 10 times it was due to uneven tire wear patterns.  Even though the tire looks OK visually, but if you run your hand over the top of the tire you will feel the high and low uneven tread wear. If you can feel this uneven wear with your bare hand, you will certainly feel it in the driver's seat at 70MPH.
 
I would love to see some comments and or suggestions, so post your comments on my new and improved blog.
 
http://www.myhonestmechanic.com/articles/tires-shaking-toyota-tacoma.shtml


  

Waypoint LLC, 40807 Roundup Rd, Suite 100, Magnolia, TX 77354, USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?TGwsTBystCwcTKyczKwMtGa0rKzMnOxM7A==

0 comments:

Post a Comment