(It's Today!) Your Opportunity To Become My PARTNER

Hey it's Josh...

I have to be quick... I need to get ready for today's invitation-only meeting...

Where I reveal the exciting details behind my brand new partnership program, and explain why...

I Literally Want To FUND YOUR DEALS... FOR YOU!

That meeting's going down TODAY... so if you haven't registered yet, be sure to grab one of the few spots left RIGHT NOW...

Because I promise you...

You're going to be BLOWN AWAY by this opportunity... and how quickly it allows you to achieve massive success.

It doesn't matter if you're a seasoned investor... or a real estate rookie...

At today's meeting, I'm going to reveal how YOU can become MY certified partner...

Where I fund all your deals... for you!

That means...

No more dealing with banks...

No more begging for private money...

As my partner, you can make offers with 100% confidence, because you know... you ALREADY have the funding to close!

(Even if you're currently broke and have "bad" credit.)

All you gotta do is find the deal...

As long as it's a good deal...

(And I'll evaluate that deal FOR YOU... which students pay me thousands of dollars to do, btw...)

I'll fund it.

My plan is for us to make a LOT of money together.

But the only way that can happen...

The only way we can become partners... is if you join me for today's private meeting... so I can explain how this whole thing works.

So make sure you register RIGHT NOW... before it's too late...

And I'll see you there.

Josh

P.S. Look, I've raised more private capital than I can EVER personally use... I'm talking MILLIONS and MILLIONS of dollars...

And I want to partner up with YOU... and use this money... to fund YOUR deals.

You find 'em... I'll fund 'em.

It's that simple.

So if you want to become my partner, make sure you're there for today's invitation only online meeting... where I explain how this partnership program is going to work.
You are receiving this email because someone from your email address, tmt0202@gmail.com, signed up to receive email from SREC.

Unsubscribe | View in Browser | Edit Your Profile

SREC 13301 Smith Road, Middleburg Heights, OH 44130
877-811-3011

0 comments:

Post a Comment