85% Open Rate?

...,

In a recent email I sent you regarding email and direct mail
marketing, I made a case for using both mediums.

Mostly I was trying to keep you from focusing on email marketing
because it is too easy to get comfortable with it, you'll be inclined
to avoid direct mail, and as a result you'll lose out on new business
and even a few clients.

If you didn't read my article here it is again:
http://www.insurance-leads-advisor.com/direct-mail.html
(Even if you're not an agent or planner it still applies to you)

BUT, here is the reason I am writing you...

The same day I wrote that article I happened to find time to read a
bit from Dan Kennedy's and Bill Glazer's No B.S. Marketing Letter,
and init they sited a recent survey which confirmed everything I
was saying in regards to direct mail...

85% say they open, sort, 'process' and read selected pieces from
their mail everyday.

55% report 'greater enjoyment' from reading their regular mail
versus email.

75% of consumers say they are examining their mail more closely in
recent months for coupons and special offers that might save them
money.

40% say they have tried a new business after receiving direct mail
from that business.

70% report renewing a relationship with a business they'd ceased
patronizing, as a result of receiving direct mail from that
business inviting them back.

That's HUGE!

Sources: DM-News/Pitney-Bowes 2008 Direct-Mail Survey).

OK? So now it's time to get your marketing message out there and
take 'massive action' (I stole that from Bill Glazer.)

My Very Best To You,
Brian Maroevich
http://www.AmazingProspectingLetters.com
http://www.leadstampede.com/blog/

ARMS
39 Washington Street
Novato, CA 94947
Usa


To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?TEwcDJzMtCysLBzMrBzstGa0LAwM7BzszA==

0 comments:

Post a Comment