TrustMyMechanic Newsletter: Great Consumer Information

Hello ...!
 
I hope you are having a wonderful day today.  I just wanted to share 
three things with you, and I will make it quick.
 
1. I have uploaded a few short online movie clips that I thought 
were interesting. One is a new Canadian police car that can read 
license plates (fascinating!).
 
And the other shows how dangerous  a young man with his shirt
untucked can be. You will have to watch  to see what I mean.
Check out these interesting videos here
 
     http://www.myhonestmechanic.com/license-plate-camera.html  
  
2. A new service for getting auto glass and windshield replacement 
quotes online.  The price of windshield replacement has dropped 
dramatically in the last few years thanks in part to good ole 
overseas outsourcing.  I found this service to be super easy-to-use 
and very competitive with their pricing. 
 
They even have a mobile  installation option at no additional charge. 
If you are in need of a windshield, back or side glass for your
vehicle...try this out. 
 
   http://www.myhonestmechanic.com/windshield-replacement-quote.html  
  
3. Have you checked the prices of new cars these days?  If you are 
thinking of purchasing a new car soon, you just have to check out 
this awesome service from Dealix.com. They are the largest online 
new car shopping service, and I have just been accepted into their 
program which should greatly assist my Website visitors.
 
I have  personally used this service to buy a new car, and it worked
great. I got what I consider to be the best price on the new car I
wanted, and it saved me a lot of time and hassle.   
   
     Here is the link so you can try it out for yourself
 
That's it for now, get back to work and have a wonderful day today.
 
Blessings,
Austin C. Davis
http://www.trustmymechanic.com/forum  online car question forum board
 
P.S. Do you know what a wheel weight is and what one looks like?   
     You should, you have them on YOUR car!
     http://www.trustmymechanic.com/parts_gallery/wheel_weights.htm
 

Waypoint LLC, 40807 Roundup Rd, Suite 100, Magnolia, TX 77354, USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?TGwsTBystCwcTKyczKwMtGa0rEwMTJys

0 comments:

Post a Comment