You are receiving this message, because you have subscribed
to the freeelectricvehicle newsletter on Wednesday, June 24th, 2009.
To ensure that you continue to receive emails from us,
add admin@gas2electric.net to your address book promptly.
===========================================================
Hi ...,
It has come to my attention that you may have received
an E-mail from me about a topic I am not about to repeat.
I think a spammer took my list of subscribers and sent this
E-mail. They even used my name in it and yours.
I am sorry if you read this E-mail. Hopefully it was sent to
your spam box. If you do find it, delete it.
Either way, our security has been beefed up and this will
NEVER happen again. I am working on finding the perpetrator.
Thank You,
George Christodoulou
, 21-20 murray st, whitestone, New York 11357, United States
--
To unsubscribe visit:
http://getresponse.com/unsubscribe.html?x=a62b&m=J8yq&s=p24P&y=K&
To change your contact details visit:
http://getresponse.com/change_details.html?x=a62b&s=p24P&y=P&







0 comments:
Post a Comment