What If You Don't Enlarge For a Week?

  Hello ...
 

 
 
     
 
   
 
 

One of your fellow newsletter buddies sent me a question and I wanted to share this with you in case you had the same question.


Question: If I stop PE for a week do I start again from beginner exercises or do I continue the routine I've build up to?


Answer:If you stop PE for any amount of time, you need to go back to the beginning again. I say this assuming that you have only been doing this for 8 to 10 weeks maximum. It takes at least a year to get to a point where you will see substantial growth.


At the 8 week period you will see growth, but it is not set. You will probably lose some size if you stop for a week. In addition, the cells you have been stretching might be tight again.


If you continue with your more intense routine at 8 weeks, you risk damage to your penis.


What you should do instead is start slow with a simple stretching routine. Go back through the E-mails I've sent you and find the newbie routine. That routine is perfect for loosing up your tissue and getting you back to your regular routine. Follow the newbie routine at least for a week and then go back to your more intense exercises.


This strategy will reduce the risk of damage. Any injury will further hinder your ability to increase penis size.

 

If you don't have the newbie routine anymore, I recommend you get Penis Advantage and refresh yourself with the basics again. It is always good to use the basics, even if you are at a more advanced stage.


Click Here to Check Out the Penis Advantage Course

 

Thank You,

George Christodoulou


 
     


 
 


, 21-20 murray st , whitestone, New York 11357, United States


You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment